[pct-l] Steel-Eye Hamburger Jerkey

Steel Eye   You sent a hamburger jerkey recipe out to the list.
I could tell by the ingredients it's better than what I have.

Questions:
Could you post it again?
How thick are the patties you mold in the tupperware?
After you flip the patties on to the dryer shelf, do you remove the paper?
What do you wrap the finished product in?
Do you seal them airtight or allow slight ventilation for moisture control?
And
What's the estimated shelf life?

If you can help, your burger jerkey is going to Canada in 2005.

Thank You

Warner Springs Monty

Monty Tam
metam01@earthlink.net