[pct-l] Picking up mail when the PO is closed

Good advice about calling ahead to make sure someone is there on Saturday and
when.

Wrong trail, but on the CDT, the lady at the Copper Mountain PO was awesome
and also handled our outgoing packages even though they wouldn't actually be
going out until the following Monday.

Sly