[pct-l] snow pack between Tuolumne Meadows and Lake Tahoe

Basically, I read trail journals online to survey the earliest conditions
found, and I hear from some sources who venture out earliest into the Sierra and
report back to the list.   Also, when the snow survey sensors read zero at
these critical sites indicate the near conditions that my prediction is based
upon.

Greg

In a message dated 12/19/2004 6:08:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,