[pct-l] cd,s & maps, Free Maps

Oops

The 3 CD set "More than a Mile" costs less at this site ($30) and only $3.85 for shipping.  http://www.morethanamile.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=morethanamile&Product_Code=4&Category_Code=2.

Does anyone know anything about printing difficulties and solutions?

Maps on your PC?  www.hikertrash.com  and http://www.pctplanner.com/

There's a $40 3-CD set with a $10.00 shipping charge that someome mentioned earlier.
Two people I talked to on the trail this year were not able to print their maps from it.  One said he knew others with the same problem.
I'm sure a computer wizard with the proper programs could figure it out though.

Warner Springs Monty

Monty Tam
metam01@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.