[pct-l] July snow pack between Tuolumne Meadows and Lake Tahoe

Thanks Jeff,

It is interesting to examine past snowpack data to try to devine the future snowpack.  My swag is lots of snow this season with a high  spring runoff, a bumpercrop of mosquitos and plenty of July snow on the ground from Kennedy Measows through Tahoe. Betcha a Pacifico..

Leo.