[pct-l] PCT-Section "B", 74-Saddle Junction: Trail Condition?

Does anyone have an idea what the conditions of the PCT, Section B from
the 74 to Saddle Junction are like right now?
I was thinking that I wouldn't be able to hike this section next month,
but with the weather we've been getting lately, it might be a spring
condition hike up there!
I was in Big Bear near the PCT and 18 last weekend and there was only
patches of snow for the most part, completely dry in the exposed areas
and only thin, dirty coverage in the protected slopes...

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m