[pct-l] Gear Skins and condensation

> 7) Every tent will have moisture problems if there isn't
> enough breeze. Double wall tents will normally never drip
> into the living space; single wall tents could depending
> on the design. If the tent is wet when taken down,
> everything will probably get wet.

Has anyone used the Moonbow "powerpac" system, wherein one
rolls up the sleeping bag and pad inside the tent or tarp -
rather than stuff-sacking everything seperately - then
sticks the whole mass of it loosely into a "gear skin,"
(compression panel with suspension) such that the exterior
of the tent/tarp serves as the pack body?

www.moonbowgear.com

I'm picturing the camping experience on the second night of
continuous rain.

I don't like this picture.

- bf