[pct-l] Tents

Hi

We have the Squall and the Cloudburst. The Cloudburst feels much roomier. We
do not have a sewn in floor. So far we have not tested it against really bad
mosquitoes, such as in Oregon, Scotland or Norway. We use a poncho as a
groundcloth and/or an emergency blanket. For 'normal' mosquitoes and other
bugs the netting works fine. We loved the Cloudburst on the JMT in
September!

Saskia