[pct-l] Back on the List; Looking for Queen of Corona & Redbeard

Nocona
How are you guys doing?  I heard you made it to Manning.  When you guys
left South Tahoe I circled back on the water taxi and took another week off
the stress fracture.  Followed your register entries and notes into Oregon.

Queen of Corona and Rain Locust stayed with Kelly and I overnight in Warner
Springs last month.  They did a stretch down here to finish California.
I'll send you Catlin's email and forward this one to her.  I have Rain
Locust's too but can't locate it in my address book.  I'm sure she'll have
it.

Monty