[pct-l] Back on the List; Looking for Queen of Corona & Redbeard

Hi,

My trailname is Nocona; I thru-hiked the PCT this
year......and am just rejoining the PCT-L.

I'm looking for Queen of Corona and/or Rain Locus.
Are you out there?  Does anyone know them or how I can
locate them?

Queen of C.:  We met you at Snoqualmie Pass, and I've
always wondered what happened....did you guys make it
through the early snows in Oregon?  (Scrambler and her
parents DID finish on 10/25 a few days behind us....).

I'm also looking for Redbeard (AT'98 and PCT'04).

Redbeard:  I know we corresponded on the trail, but
I've lost your contact info.  When we emailed, you
were at Georgi's in Old Station waiting out snow, and
I was in Skykomish.

Thanks,
Nocona