[BULK] - Re: Re: [pct-l] bicycles

What a horrible thing to witness, your worst nightmare.  It is certainly not a sport for the frail or faint of heart, but I freely admit I would not ride something like that in the first place.  Ever.  Leave that to the bonehead young men who seem to gravitate to that stuff.  I want to ride until I'm 80 and beyond.  You'll find me pushing hard, huffing up a fire road on the longest climb to the summit, and enjoying the fruits of the labor on the return with a big smile and bugs in my teeth.

-=dsaufley=-

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Saenz <msaenz@mve-architects.com>
Sent: Dec 3, 2004 1:59 PM
To: dsaufley@sprynet.com, Kraig Mottar <kraig.mottar@verizon.net>,
	eyakel@earthlink.net, Jeff Moorehead <jeffmoorehead1@cox.net>,
	pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: RE: [BULK] - Re: Re: [pct-l] bicycles

Ahhh...

Well, here's something for everyone, Mountain Bikers AND Hikers! (well
VINDICTIVE hikers, maybe...)

http://www.heavy.com/collegiate/videos/milescrash-500k.mpeg

If it's not a clickable link, cut and paste the address into your
browser to view...

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m