[pct-l] Pack Design Help

I ***HIGHLY*** recomend that you put pockets like the ones on the
Golite Pulse Pack:
http://www.golitestore.com/store/NS_proddetail.asp?number=PA5218

These pockets are absolutely the best pockets I have ever seen on any
pack, hands down.  They are small, light, and no-frills.  On top of
that, they are stretchy mesh so you can see what is inside the pockets
with a quick glance.  The fact that they stretch is AWESOME because you
never know when you will need to throw one more little item in there.
When I did the PCT 50, I was able to put like 27 gel packs and a few
other items in one pocket.  IMO, you'd be crazy to not at least look at
these pockets for ideas.

peace,
dude