[pct-l] bicycles

I gotta put in a big "Atta boy" for whoever is responsible for the mountain
bike ethics and use programs around Lake Tahoe, on the TRT, not the PCT.
  I've never seen such a universal group of polite, courteous mountain
bikers in my life.
I am accustomed to diving out of the way here in Oregon, which is kind of
hard to do with a goat string. They will run right over you and the goats.

After playing "No, you go first" with several groups I realized that the
bikers really are committed to courtesy.

Carolyn
"Sweet Goat Mama"
www.goattracksmagazine.com