[pct-l] Xmas Gifts for the PCT Idiot

10. Monte's home address so I can send him a toilet seat to sit on.

9. Long underwear with the PCT logo on the button-up bottom.

8. A tie made out of recycled tyvek.

7. An alcohol stove big enough to pop popcorn on, on a cold winter night.

6. Fuzzy New Balance slippers with the PCT logo on them for trudging through
the snow up to Baden Powell in January.

5. Sil nylon underwear for that really smooth feeling . . .

4. The January Communicator with "High Smelling Women of the PCT" featured
(oops, wait, that wasn't exactly PC, was it?)

3. A beef jerky fruit cake.

2. PCT Christmas Tree Ornaments

and the number one thing on my PCT Xmas List . . . .

1.  5 months off and $5,000 to re-hike the trail again, OF COURSE!

Greg