[pct-l] PCT 2004 Hikers, help please

Hmm, I know a few wives/girlfriends who were doing support for their
husbands/boyfriends last year, but I only know one husband who was doing
support for his wife.

Was it Steve?  He was doing support for his wife, Steady, and may have been
in that area at that time.  He hadn't been hiking though.

He would have been driving a big gold colored SUV.

If this sounds like it fits, I might be able to provide a few more details
even though I had just gotten off the trail the week before.  Of course, I
have very little idea of what happened with other hikers up trail from where
I got off.

Mara

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor