[pct-l] Nuplse North Face Jacket

Well I think the overall point it is that no one wants to HAVE to buy a NF
product.  Well, maybe some do, but they are the soccer moms and football
dads that know of nothing better.  And there is nothing wrong with that...

PS I'm starting a company called "North Place." It is going to be and
X-TREME placemat company..

Mouse

Ah, I just remembered that I bought some NF shoes on the pct this year.
They killed my feet. I wore them for 2 weeks and took sent them back to
rei...