[pct-l] Section E Expedition

Well, my legs gave out on me right a way, even after training with the pack.
The other two had a much faster pace than me too.  I walk very slow anyway,
so I probably do not make a good trail partner.  Solo is fine with me.  That's
backpacking.  You never know.

Of course, I have a new battle plan to get out there again in a month or two.
 Some people never learn.  I figure if I walk 10 miles per trip, then in 2050
I will have the whole trail done.  Hey, at least it's a plan.

The Hiker Heaven in Agua Dulce was outstanding.  Really an unusual place to
just drop into.  Amazing hospitality and Jeff and Donna are role models for the
rest of us.

All and all I enjoyed the stormy weather hiking and to see another trail
town.  Also, as it turns out there was a medical emergency on my wife's side of
the family and it was good that I came off the trail.  A backpacker picked me up
when I was hitchhiking down the road for about 20 minutes and took me
directly the Hampton Inn near Hwy. 5 with the Outback Steakhouse next door (not a
short drive by the way).  Nice.  Very nice.  Things just seem to workout.

Happy trails, Switchback