[pct-l] SteriPen Purifier Correction - Again

I give up.  In my email post it should have said that you can NOT see ultra
violet light and that is why the manufacturer gives you visible light too.  So
you can see that the device is on.  Geesh.  I hate getting old.

Well, the big Section E expedition starts today or Saturday.  Depends on when
we want to blast out of Agua Dulce.  I am always in a big hurry, so I vote
for today to get in a quick 5 miles this afternoon.  There are three of us for
the big hike.

I cashed so much water along the trail, we can start a major mud slide if we
released it all.  Six locations.  The trail looked pretty dry, except where
some water was already stored.  Glad we do not have to worry about water.

I will give an after-action report when we get back.  Believe it or not, I
hope we get some storms too.  I can't explain it.  I guess I just want to walk
under my hands-free umbrella as it rains outside.  Weird.

Happy trails, Switchback