[pct-l] intro

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 16:59:43 -0800, Kraig Mottar
<kraig.mottar@verizon.net> wrote:

> ... I''m trying to get back into and into backpacking. ...
>
> ... But ... I'm not ready. I need to fix thingss ... I also need to
> learn things ..., I need to learn some survival skills I don't know, and
> refresh the skills I may've forgotten, ... I need to figure out how to
> communicate with civilization ...

Kraig, nothing will quite inspire like going.  Don't wait until you're
100% ready.
Go now.  Make it short, make it brief, but go.  Take a little notebook and
write
your thoughts.  You'll find you're more ready than you think.

--
Jeffrey Neil Zimmerman
Sonoma County, The Left Coast