[pct-l] lightwight water purification on the PCT

I've done the JMT twoce with no purification and didn't get sick.  I
was cautious about where I obatined my water and usually got it from
snowmelt as high as possible.

I've also used water treatment in the sierras alot.  The lightest water
treatment I've come across is Iodine tabs carried in a tiny ziplock
bag.  That combo weighs next to nothing. ...1oz, maybe less.

I also find that its MUCH faster than filtering. With the tabs, all you
do is scoop and go, drop the tabs in and wait 15 minutes while you walk.

HTH

peace,
dude