[pct-l] Thank you for the Freeze dried Info

Instead of answering everyone personally, to save space, I will write just one email.  Thank you, yellow jacket, Suge, Monty Tam, Judson, Jeffey, Larry, David, Ginny and Jim, Saskia, Steve, and Dude (I hope I didn't leave anyone out) for answering my question on freeze dried food. I appreciate everyone's answer and your opinions.   I can't wait to get on the trail to hike and experience this for myself.  .  I still  have more than a year before I have to make any decisions.
I like variety.  In city life, I hate eating the same thing over and over. I imagine it will be the same on the PCT. So it seems that some of this high end food will need to play a part in my diet and in how I plan.

Thanks again, Kizobear