[pct-l] Best recipe for coffee

as shown to me by an Everglades guide 35 years ago:

Bring water to boil and remove from heat.
Add one Tablespoon of coffee for each eight ounces of water.   Cover and do
NOT stir.
Wait two minutes
Stir twice, clockwise.
Wait two more minutes, stir counter-clockwise twice.
Wait two mote minutes and pour.

Adding coffee first and then boiling will scorch the grounds and make it
bitter.

I was kidding about the direction of stirring.  The key is to only stir
twice as to not disrupt the propensity for the grounds to settle.

HasNoHorse
I've never been lost but I've been powerful confused for weeks at a time.
..Daniel Boone