[pct-l] Hiker list not attached?? here's one

Some things that I did not explicitly see on the list that I think should
be there:
Dr. Scholl's Moleskin
Dr. Scholl's Lamb's wool
Band-aids, any brand
Insect repellent (High DEET content)
Balance bars (or other 40/30/30 bars, a must for diabetics)
Alcohol swabs
Hiking socks (?)
Instant oatmeal (small packages)
Dried fruit (without nuts)
Dried Italian-style salami
Boot laces
White gas (Coleman fuel)

At 10:00 AM 11/21/04 -0800, Monty Tam wrote:
>The ADZ is putting together a list of goodies and services PCT thru-hikers
need when they get off the trail for supplies.
>If you can remember what you bought, what merchants tended to run out of,
things lots of hikers would have bought if it would have been
available.......etc. Hopefully this list will find its way to suppliers
between Campo and Kennedy Meadows.
>Ideas we have right now are below. You can suggest items to add AND TO
REMOVE from the list.