[pct-l] introducing a new cottage gear industry: simBLISSity

Introducing www.simblissity.net  - a wee internet-based retailer founded by
Brett Tucker (blisterfree, AT 96 PCT 01), the editor of Ray Jardine's
"Beyond Backpacking," "PCT Hiker's Handbook 3rd edition" and "Tarp Book."

simBLISSity is dedicated to the creation of totally unique, functional,
ultralight hiking equipment and clothing. Over time we plan to introduce a
full line of innovative products, including packs, tents, tarps, sleep
systems, and shell & insulated clothing, as well as stuff sacks and other
accessories.

For now we are pleased to introduce an inaugural product, the SILfold
wallet. This is a small and fairly inexpensive item with which we hope to
build a rapport and a reputation among our customers. SILfold wallets are
the lightest, smallest, and most functional way to carry cash, credit cards,
and personal identification, whether on the trail, on travel, or around
town. They also do a lot more than traditional, bulky wallets. And they make
nice holiday gifts. :) To check out the SILfold, go to www.simblissity.net
It's featured on the home page.

By late spring 2005 simBLISSity plans to launch a small publishing division.
Our first product will be a guidebook & map set to the all-new Gila-Tortilla
Trail, a 300 mile hiking route from the Sonoran desert of Arizona to the
Continental Divide in New Mexico. The Gila-Tortilla Trail takes a wild and
scenic tour through some of the American Southwest's most stunning and
little-known real estate. It also serves as an important link between the
Arizona Trail and the CDT - increasingly popular long-distance trails which,
despite their proximity, until now had yet to shake hands. Together with
portions of several other trails, these routes coalesce to form a 2000 mile
loop hike of unparalleled diversity - the Great Southwest Circle, and the
subject of another forthcoming guide.

In any case, thank you for visiting www.simblissity.net. If someone you know
might be interested in our plans, either current or future, kindly spread
the word. That's all I ask! :)

Best wishes,
Brett Tucker