[pct-l] RE: Portable Word Processing Keyboard

Hi,

At home I use a Palm Tungsten T and a fold-out aluminum keyboard that comes
with it. It works perfectly, as the size of the keyboard is very nearly the
same as that on my laptop. I can type as usual (blind, with ten fingers).

However, the Palm does not have a battery pack, which would mean that you
need to take a loading device and hope that it won't give up before you
reach electricity. To me that meant that I preferred a paper notebook on the
JMT.

It's a pain, as I type faster than I write, and I still need to type
everything when I get home, but I haven't found anything better, yet.

Saskia