[pct-l] haiku

There ya go, Ajax! It's so natural that hikers would observe many short
nature-poem moments (not necessarily "haiku moments"). So why not dabble
in it if and when you get inspired.

Put a folded sheet of paper and pen in your shirt pocket. Scribble only
key words during hike, to help jog your memory later when you rest/eat
or camp for the night. Don't throw away any "bad poems" when you really
wish to capture a moment, because such a terse poem is not as easy as it
looks, and one can always revise and revisit them. Even the "best"
haikuists write mostly junk. Also try tanka or cinquain ; they are both
five-liners. Plenty of websites on them too
    -AF