[pct-l] RE: Portable Word Processing Keyboard

I have one of these devices and I would not use it on a hike.  way too
heavy.  a palm or handspring would be much lighter.  they also have
tiny keyboards that fold out to full size.  personally, I prefer a
digital voice recorder to make notes of my photos, however, this makes
for more work when you get home because you have to transcribe the
notes.

good luck.

peace,
dude