[pct-l] [adzpctko] Scott Williamson? Done?

>Message: 6
>Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 08:20:52 -0800
>From: "Judson Brown" <judson@jeffnet.org>
>Subject: RE: [pct-l] [adzpctko] Scott Williamson? Done?
>To: "'pct list'" <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>

>Was Scott always intending to do a yo-yo, or did he just get to Manning and
>not want to stop?

>Judson
>Ashland

I met Scott in Washington (Buck Creek Pass - near Glacier Peak) going north (Aug 1st) and he was already clearly intending to Yo-Yo.  He told me that the other trough-hikers knew him as 'the guy that is going to yo-yo'.  So I guess was planning to do this from the beginning.