[pct-l] Tyvek Source

Unfortunately, the spinaker materials looks like it only comes in single
widths. Bummer.

-----Original Message-----
From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of
aztazer@netscape.net
Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 3:00 PM
To: pct-l@backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Tyvek Source

"Can anyone direct me to a Tyvek source in Sth Calif. / L.A. / Orange County
area?"

Greg:

This guy sells Tyvek on-line cut to your desired length:

http://www.geocities.com/amytys/Tyvek.htm

For those thinking of using Tyvek as a ground cloth, I recommend you
consider spinaker material.  Compared to Tyvek, it's lighter (1.7 oz.), less
bulky, more durable, and doesn't need to be washed.  I think its a better
alternative:

http://www.gossamergear.com/cgi-bin/gossamergear/spinn_sheet_ground_cloth.ht
ml

Lucky