[pct-l] Tyvek Source

"Can anyone direct me to a Tyvek source in Sth Calif. / L.A. / Orange County area?"

Greg:

This guy sells Tyvek on-line cut to your desired length:

http://www.geocities.com/amytys/Tyvek.htm

For those thinking of using Tyvek as a ground cloth, I recommend you consider spinaker material.  Compared to Tyvek, it's lighter (1.7 oz.), less bulky, more durable, and doesn't need to be washed.  I think its a better alternative:

http://www.gossamergear.com/cgi-bin/gossamergear/spinn_sheet_ground_cloth.html

Lucky

P.S. And Greg at GVP is a thru-hiker!

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.