[pct-l] Sth Calif. Re-supply Town Public Relations

The organizers of the ADZPCTKO are seeking to help local businesses, that
thru and section hikers frequent in the common Sth Calif re-supply towns, to
better deal with the numbers of hikers, help them to tailor their services and
supplies to those that hikers are most seeking and help them to be on notice of
the timing of the bulk of hikers arriving in their towns.

In this regard we are seeking individuals who live in or near to the
following re-supply points to help us identify those businesses and to act  as a sort
of local "ambassador" to help provide feedback to the trail community on
issues, both positive and negative, in those communities relative to PCT hikers.

The communities within which we wish to contact businesses are;

Idylwild
Big Bear
Wrightwood
Aqua Dulce (Donna?)
Mojave
Tehachapi

We will also send such information to the Warner Springs Resort and the
Kennedy Meadows store.

If you can help, please send me an email offlist.

Best regards,

Greg Hummel
for the ADZPCTKO Organizers