[pct-l] PCT Topo Maps on CD??

Maybe someone out there on the etrail can share with me what the available options for commercial cds that have USGS high quality topos that cover the PCT and the west. I have heard that Delorme GPS is good. I presently have TOPO! by National Geographic for California, but each state cd is $100!  I will be doing some pct trail miles in Washington next summer and I want to explore it this winter on my pc before taking off. It  sure is allot different today than when I planned my 1976 Pct hike... I think I carried 1955 USGS papyrus maps in my Kelty Serac back then. Hikon.