[pct-l] Seeking a Guide for a Section Hike

A commercial outdoor adventure company has contacted me seeking a guide to
take a middle aged gentleman who has outdoor experience but no up-to-date long
distance hiking experience on a one to two month section hike on the PCT or CDT
in one of the best stretches during the best months next year.  The section
would up to the guide to suggest and arrange.  Payment is negotiable.  They
prefer someone who has thru-hiked or hiked significant sections of either trail
or both.

I would take this opportunity in a heart beat but I don't think my wife or
employer would understand right now.

Contact me offlist if you have an interest with your contact information and
I will put the company into contact with you.

Best regards,

Greg Hummel