[pct-l] Yogi nearing Mexico & triple crown

Hey everyone,

As a lot of us sit in our cubicles today, Yogi is headed south through New Mexico & within just a couple hundred miles of completing the CDT and her triple crown.  Many of us have been lucky enough to meet and hike near Yogi for a short time, more have been touched by the quality of her writing about trail life, and hopefully many many more will benefit from her new PCT book.  So, check it out on trailjournals.com.  And if you feel so inclined, send her a note of congratulations to her last maildrop in Columbus, NM.  Her ETA there is the 8th.

Yogi also recently celebrated her 40th birthday on the trail.  Happy Birthday Yogi!

Congratulations to a very special person who has enriched many of our lives along the way...

Ajax