[pct-l] ultralight packs

If you want to use a ULA pack with a bear canister, simply ask Brian to make you a P1 that is contoured to hold a canister. He makes these packs by hand and so if there is demand, I suspect that he will build one.  I used the Zenith on the PCT, but didn't carry a bear cannister, so this wasn't a problem.  If I was forced to carry one, I would put it in vertically, rather than horizontally.  Problem (mostly) solved.

Suge

Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
Pierce College