[BULK] - Re: [BULK] - [pct-l] So. Calif Forests to Close until Rain?

Yep.
I live in Lake Elsinore, and when these 'Devil Winds" kick up, whatever
moisture is left in the brush gets sucked dry. This is the worst of the
worst part of fire season here (for those unfamiliar with SoCal) started
a bit early too...

Currently, there's no significant winds blowing, but it's mighty dry out
there.

Start praying the SGW is spared for another season.
There is so much deadwood, dry brush and bark-beetle damage out there,
it's a tinderbox.

There was a recent discussion on the SWG BBS http://www.sgwa.org/ about
backpackers lighting campfires in the SGW and if it was appropriate to
confront or report them. I say HELL YES!

I'll report that there was a severe beating of an arsonist...

M i c h a e l   S a e n z
McLarand Vasquez Emsiek & Partners, Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e    P l a n n i n g    I n t e r i o r s
w  w  w  .  m  v  e  -  a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s  .  c  o  m