[BULK] - [pct-l] So. Calif Forests to Close until Rain?

I spoke with a ranger at Lake Morena Campground this morning to see if they
were also closed and he said that the areas around them in the Ntl Forest are
closed due to the fire danger but the campground remains open.

radpin@gmail.com writes:
I live in San Diego, and on the news last night there was a ranger who
said that all areas south of Interstate 8 in San Diego will be closed
until rainfall. We had some Santa Ana winds blowing through (crazy 10%
humidity hot winds that blow from the deserts) the last few days, and
a couple of fires sparked up. In Santa Ana's, everything burns like a
blow torch around here.