[pct-l] So. Calif Forests to Close until Rain?

On 04.09.23, Craig Milo Rogers wrote:
> 	Early reports indicate that Friday and Monday the Cleveland,
> San Bernardino, and Angeles National Forests will raise their fire
> level ratings to "Extreme".  As I recall, under the rules published
> earlier this summer, an extreme fire danger level meanis that
> recreational activities, including hiking, will be forbidden in these
> areas.

	Correction: "Critical" means that forest is closed to all
activities, including hiking.  "Extreme" means, amother things, that
sections of the forest *might* be closed to hiking, and you should
check with local Forest Service offices daily.

					Craig "Computer" Rogers