[pct-l] Digital Cameras

this delay factor is a big problem with consumer-level digital
cameras.  it annoys the hell out of me too, especially with a 2 year
old trying to capture those spontaneous moments.  its very frustrating
sometimes.

anyway, as you rightly suspected, the only way to get rid of this is to
spend a lot more on a digital camera.  now-a-days the cost is coming
down, but the digital cameras that have no delay will always be more
than the ones that do.

peace,
dude