[pct-l] Digital Pictures Question

In a continuation of my questions regarding
digital cameras, I have one regarding picture
settings.  Many cameras can now take pictures in
many different quality settings.  I understand
the differences in most of these, but does anyone
have a clear understanding of the difference
between SHQ (Super High Quality) and HQ (High
Quality).  Specifically, how much of a difference
in quality is there?  Is it something the human
eye can really detect in a 4 x 6 pic?  A 8 x 10
pic? In a larger pic?  In other words, would I
just be wasting valuable picture-card space with
no real output advantage if I take my pictures
using SHQ?

Just curious,

Shane

P.S. Oh, and now because of you here on the
PCT-L, my list of digital cameras to research has
jumped from 2 to 5--grrrrrr.  ;-)  I do
appreciate all of the help.  Thanks to all here!