[pct-l] MSR Dromlite bags

I've had my three Platypus bladders on hte trail for four years now and
never had a leak from the bag, but then I'm careful with my gear. The platys
live inside my pack; never ride outside in a pocket, and are always
well-padded to keep sharp things at a distance. Mine are the older version
with the less secure connector for the hoser system. I've had a few leaks
there when I didn't get it on just right. Wound up with a very wet butt one
day and couldn't figure out why until I took off my pack and found it soaked
through. The new connector system is far superior. I'm just too cheap to
up-grade.

Wandering Bob