From: "Bob" <bakpakr@comcast.net>
To: "Eric" <radpin@gmail.com>
Cc: <pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2004 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] MSR Dromlite bags

them as hydration bags. held up extremely well. I killed a camelback before
Damascus and replaced it with the MSR Dromlight. Only one small problem I
had was the bite valve kept leaking. I just replaced it with a bite valve
from a camelback. I used the PuR Hiker filter (now Kataydin) so I couldn't
take advantage of screwing my filter on to the bag. All I did was get a 1
female and 2 male quick disconect fittings. Put 1 male and 1 female inline
one the line coming off thje domlight and 1 male on the output hose of my
filter. That set-up worked great. Again I highly recommend the Domlights