[pct-l] Suggestion for a "to bring" list

Hikers? Talk about gear. Never happens!  I don't think I can remember
any conversation over 5 minutes on my whole thru-hike that didn't come
back to gear.

Most frequently asked question "So, how much does it weigh?"

BTW, I am back on the list for the first time since my hike - hello
again everyone.

HYOH,

The One
F-Troop
PCT2003

P.S. Does anyone know where you have to carry a bear canister on the PCT?
(PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF ALL THATS HOLY NOBODY RESPOND TO THIS QUESTION)