[pct-l] Suggestion for a "to bring" list

Does anyone know where to find a "to bring" list?  I am figuring out what stuff I'll need for next year (to do a thru-hike) and I am looking for suggestions of stuff to bring (ie: no underwear vs. two paris, down vs. synthetic bag, etc)  I heard traveling light is the way to go (and i've read that this too is open for debate) but what kinds of stuff should I start looking for?  Where can I find a good list of these items?  Any personal recomendations or lists that you use?

Feel free to contact me offlist too because I know that passions can rage when people talk about gear.

Thanks for any help.

Ciao,
Dave, strizzle41@yahoo.com