[pct-l] Repair kit for backpack ravaged by a bear?

>Part of the answer is to have no need for the bear - or, worse, mini-bear
>(aka Marmot) - tear apart your pack. Leave all the pockets of the pack open
>so the bear can poke his nose inside without tearing it.
>
>AsABat

I do leave my pack in an open state at night. However I'm trying to
cover all bases
and there's definitely plenty of mentions in the ursine literature of people
who were charged by a grizzly during the day; at which point they
dropped their packs and climbed a tree.

In that scenario, there is absolutely not enough time to open all the zippers.

Thanks for all the ideas!

    erik

ps--I also wrap duct tape around fuel bottle, as it gets exposed to less
water/snow that way.