[pct-l] Intro

After lurking for some time, I have finally decided to be a participant.
Over the years I have done a fair amount of hiking, but nothing longer than
two weeks at a time. I have managed to complete Sections D, H, I, J, K and
L. I have walked all of the PCT between Kennedy Meadows (the ones near
Olancha) and Highway 49 near Sierra City. I have also done parts of A, C,
E, G and M. Photos from completed PCT sections and from other hikes that I
have done are posted at www.bailyweb.com/phil/index.htm.
The photos were selected to give an indication of what the particular trail
area is like.
				Phil