[pct-l] Expedient Water Crossing

I can understand both sides of this argument, but I think the theory is
that a heavier pack will plant you more firmly on your feet so you will
be less likely to get swept away, assuming you can keep your balance.
It also says that you should be sure that you fit your pack so that it
can easily and quickly be removed.

What I like is where it says to take off your clothes and fasten them
to your pack so that if you do lose your stuff you can more easily get
it back later. The problem is that if you can't find your pack later
you are out of gear and naked!

Mark

-----
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add

Wanna frag? Add the ..::LVL Sherlock Channel and get the newest Quake3
maps:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/LVL/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add