[pct-l] Portland, OR area - thru-hiker guest speaker request for high sch...

Patrick,

A Youth Outreach Program has been started by several Sth Calif. champions of
the PCT and PCTA and would love to work with you on this opportunity should it
have been closer to us, or had this program been expanded up and down the
trail for just such opportunities.  We are working to accomplish this but it will
take time and the efforts of many to bring about.

I hope that you find a local "PCT Ambassador" to step up to the opportunity
and spread the public awareness and plant the seeds within these youth.

Best regards,

Greg Hummel

In a message dated 9/1/2004 7:02:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,