[pct-l] Fwd: detour in Oregon

In a message dated 7/27/2004 3:52:48 PM Pacific Daylight Time, info@pcta.org
writes:
Greg,
Will you please post that the following:  A detour in the Cascade Locks
region of the PCT between Bridge of the Gods and Moody Street is in place.
A semi-truck went off the highway and onto the PCT.  Columbia River Gorge
personnel have created and clearly marked a detour for hikers.  The detour
will be in place until trail reconstruction work can be completed and, of
course, the semi is removed (one or two days).

I can honestly I have not received such a phone call (a semi crashed on the
PCT!!!)

Lorrie Toohey
PCTA Membership Coordinator
Pacific Crest Trail Association