[pct-l] Cold water springs confirmed cold (N of Belden), and Quasimoto

FYI: Hiked a small section of PCT to link Cold water spring to Poison spring North of Belden, and there was Quasimoto on the side of the trail eating lunch. Had a great talk with him. He said that he saw his second bear today on the trip, I think it was before Poison spring. Got back, and refilled water at Cold water spring, Yep, its very cold, and flowing fairly well.

Boy, the Bear issue must have gotten hot in my absence.
Hope we can get every bear their own can... Sorry couldn't resist...Ill be good now...
-Mountain Goat-